We offer comprehensive health and benefits programs including:
- Medical – We provide competitive health care programs that are ACA compliant. We have several plans to choose from which feature benefits including, but not limited to, preventative care, physician services and prescription drug services.
- Dental – Benefits include preventative, basic and major procedures
- Vision – Provides basic eye exam and eyewear benefits
- Flex Spending Account (FSA) – Elect before-tax contributions to pay for eligible health care and/or dependent care expenses
- Group Life Insurance – Provided at no cost to the employee
- 401k – Employees are eligible the first of the month after 90 days of employment during the quarterly open enrollment period.
- Voluntary Benefits – Including Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays – We offer 9 paid holidays for full time employees who have completed their 90 day introductory period