Business support representative
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Report To: Planning Team Lead
Type of Position: Full-time
Support daily operations of the office to run efficiently.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Main point of contact for vendors.
- Manage company apartment lease(s).
- Maintain building and schedule repairs for properties when needed.
- Research new technologies or upgrades to building as needed: office furniture, electrical needs for installing testing equipment, promotional items, etc.
- Maintain and track office supplies and ordering.
- Party/event planning coordination and office holiday décor.
- Manage and maintain company fleet vehicles and scheduling calendar.
- Answer and transfer incoming calls.
- Book travel for employees including but not limited to hotel and car rental for visitors
- Support newly arrived expat employees.
- Back up to Accounts Payable Representative.
- Handle shipping and receiving, greet delivery drivers upon arrival.
- Maintain contracts and quotes for business associated with company.
- Greet and direct visitors to appropriate parties when they arrive.
- Support employee relocation.
- Conduct new hire Cloud training on company processes.
- Handle invoicing and billing.
- Manage new hire employee phone set up and maintenance
- Go-to person for temporary badges and company keys for the office, apartment and fleet vehicles.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Handle assigned task in a timely manner.
1. 2-4 years administrative experience
2. 5S or Visual Management Experience is preferred
High School Diploma or GED
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
2. Knowledge of MS Office with intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
3. Able to use various office equipment: fax, scanner, copier
4. Able to work on multiple projects and multi-task efficiently and effectively
5. Must have the ability to take the initiative and make proper decisions
6. Knowledge of invoicing and billing
7. Able to work with all level of employees