Department: Electronic Design Team
Report To: Electronic Design Team Lead
Type of Position: Intern
The hardware engineer will plan, develop, test, and verify the automotive electrical/electronic components to meet the various customers’ requirements timely. The engineer is also required to take proper actions against the problems that occur during the development and mass production stage to implement target hardware in a timely manner.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in Develop of electrical hardware circuitry
- Contribute to the development of hardware associated specifications and documentation
- Assist in the preparation of associated cost estimates
- Create test cases and test scenarios and perform related testing
- Support ADVP&R process – develop test plan, review test result
- Resolve DV/PV testing issues and modify the circuit
- Conduct the functional testing
BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, or related field.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with Cadence/Allegro Schematic Capture strongly preferred
- Experience with simulation tools such as Cadence SI, P-SPICE, etc.
- Knowledgeable of PCB Artwork