Department: Manufacturing Engineering Team
Location: SL Tennessee – Chassis
Report To: Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Type of Position: Full-time
- Assist in the development of a robust and efficient manufacturing systems.
- Develop Maintenance Technology & Standard to lead production maintenance technically.
- Develop a deep and wide understanding of current and new product technology along with manufacturing process.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead improvements of current manufacturing systems, specifically related to quality & productivity.
- Develop maintenance master plan for manufacturing equipment and Improve maintenance process.
- Support Production maintenance activity to prevent Production downtime.
- Support the development and implementation of new product manufacturing processes.
- Train production maintenance team in latest maintenance technology.
- Evaluation of new products, equipment and process, which support standardized maintenance methodology.
- Works with cross functional teams to develop the best standards for quality, process flow, lean manufacturing, and continuous improvements.
- Share best practices with quality engineering, and production.
- Assist with the development of standardized work procedures and assist in training employees on new concepts and procedures.
- Assist with the development of specifications for new assembly equipment to production maintenance.
- 5 or more years in manufacturing environment with strong background in maintenance engineering or technology.
- Engineering degree or equivalent experience.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of manufacturing/assembly concepts.
- Excellent problem solving and maintenance skills.
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, and general computer skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Enthusiastic, cooperative, and displays a positive attitude.
- Must have excellent communication skills.