Location: Lighting Office
Report To: Materials Manager
Type of Position: Full-time
- Plan and expedite material from internal and external vendors for the production processes
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan and review component Requirements
- Create Purchase Orders in SAP
- Create in-bound delivery documents for chassis and lighting
- Enter Purchase orders for domestic Suppliers
- Delivery Scheduling & Tracking of ocean containers and air shipments from suppliers
- Monitoring of domestic suppliers to ensure schedules are met
- Verify all invoices and match to receipts.
- Enter the SAP transaction for each ocean container/air shipment. Chassis and Lighting
- Verify quantities and unit prices
- Enter the invoice match into SAP for supplier payment. Resolve all discrepancies.
- Weekly Material Report
- Monthly Procurement Report to department Mgr.
- Other assigned tasks as needed.
- Prefer 2 years experience at automotive tier 1 supplier
- Completed college degree; prefer bachelor degree or higher
- SAP knowledge preferred
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Basic SAP understanding
- Self-motivates, excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Must work well with limited supervision
- Strong organizational skills
- Applied statistics
- Quality and environmental systems
- Problem solving techniques
- Communication techniques
- Human Relations
- Knowledge of computer packages (MS OFFICE)