Report To: Pre-production Supervisor
Type of Position: Full-time
- Set and start injection molds and machines to achieve departmental goals.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Start-up and shut down of injection molding machines and auxiliary equipment.
- Mold changeovers
- Processing of injection molds to meet cycle time and quality standards.
- Preventive and/or corrective maintenance to the molding machines.
- Molding machines spare parts control
- Complete, file, and maintenance documentation generated for the maintenance, temperatures adjustment and set up of molding machines
- To Participate in problem solving related with molding process
- Respond to any hazardous or chemical substance contingences in the area
- Comply with the quality and environment standards procedures and instructions (those applicable)
- Complete reports
- Ensure all equipment running to set standards.
- Prefer 2 years experience at injection molding facility
- High school diploma or equivalent
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Applied statistics
- Problem solving techniques
- Handling of chemicals and hazardous residues
- Emergency program
- Quality criteria
- Mechanical skill
- Electricity basics
- Injection molding
- Lean manufacturing tools
- Spilled material handling
- Quality and environmental procedures and instructions of the area