Location: SL Tennessee
Report To: HR Manager
Type of Position: Full-time
1) Responsible for HRIS data entry, maintenance, reporting and analysis
2) Assist employees with payroll needs
Key Roles and Responsibilities
1.) Receive and process employee changes, status changes, job changes, pay changes, and separations accurately within bi-weekly and monthly payroll deadlines.
2.) Process biweekly and monthly payroll
3.) Contact person for Temp Agency payroll needs
4.) Assist in developing procedures for payroll data management. Identify process improvement opportunities.
5.) Partner with Supervisors and Managers to assist as needed
6.) Provide payroll support and train new HRIS users as needed.
7.) Maintains confidential personnel files and personnel actions
8.) Assist in conducting root cause analysis when data integrity issues are discovered.
9.) Respond to requests for employment verification.
10.) Assist employees with payroll, vacation, and incentive time requests
11.) Conduct audits of human resources data to preserve its integrity and accuracy.
12.) Other duties as assigned
1) Experience in office environment with knowledge of HR
2) Excellent Computer Skills
1) High School Diploma
2) Associates degree preferred
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
1) The ability to work with minimal supervision
2) Effective oral and written communication
3) Good ethical characteristics and behaviors
4) Attention to detail and reliable follow through
5) Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
6) Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality