Location: SL Tennessee
Report To: Molding
Type of Position: Full-time
1) To ensure all molding schedules are met by maintaining all feed system equipment and filling resin hoppers as needed.
2) Preventive maintenance of complete feed system
Key Roles and Responsibilities
1) Reduce resin loss
2) Clean and maintain machine hoppers for next molding run.
3) Fill and maintain resin bins and dryers
4) PM and maintenance of drying equipment.
5) Inventory of resins.
6) Assist in monthly & daily inventory discrepancy analysis
7) 5S of resin room
8) Keeping all machines loaded and running to prevent downtime.
9) Support the production areas
10) Move large pallets and boxes as needed.
11) Comply with the quality and environment standards procedures and instructions (those applicable)
12) All those activities generated as a result of changes, requirements and/or improvement in the
process of the applicable area
1) Minimum 1 year working injection molding or resin handling manufacturing environment
1) High School Diploma
2) Trade or technical school is preferred
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
1) Ability to utilize HMI
2) Read and understand labels
3) Standing, climbing.
4) Strong communication skills.
5) Ability to work with little to no supervision.
6) Ability to climb to top of silo, and work on elevated platforms.