Customer Support Analyst
Location: Lighting Shipping Office
Report To: Sales Support Supervisor
Type of Position: Full-time
- Provides scheduling of all customer orders and ensure on-time delivery
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Schedule all customer shipments plant wide and communicate effectively with Production Control to ensure the schedules are met; otherwise, develop contingency plan to lessen the risk to the company
- Primary responsibility is to achieve 100% compliance with customer shipping requirements along with all associated processes related to outbound shipments, while communicating internally to meet SL needs based on production availability, manning, and additional resources
- Follows and understands department goals and procedures, meets given KPI requirements including Plan v. result
- Performs routine checks and balances for data received and input into excel, SAP and WMS. Along with verification of all billing documents and compliance with pricing contracts
- Communication and resolving of any ASN and WMS discrepancies with external and internal customers.
- Receive, compile and publish customer shipping information.
- Ship finished goods to customer requirements and process all associated documentation per customer directives.
- Contact customers on daily basis to resolve any shipping issues for current and future days.
- Process FedEx shipments as needed.
- Create, process PPP orders through G3PS GM system
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Sales Support Supervisor
- Prefer >5 years experience in customer service/scheduling
- Must be intermediate to advanced in Excel and Microsoft office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- College degree preferred however, can be waived with >5 years relevant job experience
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Ability to read and understand BOL’s and other customer reports (DELJIT, DELFOR).
- Proven ability to analyze and select proper corrective action when required.
- Understanding of manufacturing processes in relation to shipments and inventories.
- Ability to perform tasks using Microsoft software, Word, Excel, GM Applications
- Ability to read and understand customer requirements, EDI, ASN’s, CUM’s, GM SupplyPower and other computer sites as required.
- Basic understanding of sound inventory practices.
- Ability to stand in when Supervisor is not present.