This individual will manage the program specific activities required for the introduction of new projects in the plant for electric and electronic parts. If you are looking for a place to utilize your leadership skills- come grow with us.
– Manage the scope, cost, timing of new projects
– Coordinate all manufacturing engineering and quality engineering activities for new programs
– Coordinate the packaging of the finished product to support Customer during development period
– Communicate and coordinate APQP activities and in/external Launch EOs, Concerns, Alerts etc.
– Support production and confirm specification in development period
– Conduct Design Review and Manage 4M Changes history in development period
– Support customer requirements and communicate with in/external relevant people
– Support E/E parts order and cost management and communicate with purchasing team in US and KR.
– Coordinate E/E supplier decision with purchasing team for CKD parts comes from Korea.
– Provide problem solving support to the production line
– Prefer who have some experience in automotive E/E part or major in E/E.
– Prefer 1 to 2 years of experience in SMD field as launch or quality engineer if possible
Completed college degree; Prefer bachelor degree or higher related in Electric/Electronic Major
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
– Bilingual skills- Korean and English
– Ability to read and understand Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance.
– Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
– Excellent communication skills with in/external
– Ability to understand SMD Process
– Ability to use and understand Electronic Process
– Ability to use and understand PCB design tool, APR systems
– Ability to analysis and understand Electronic Circuit
– Ability to develop and /or revise APQP documentation