– Assist in the development of a robust and efficient manufacturing systems.
– Develop Maintenance Technology & Standard to lead production maintenance technically.
– Develop a deep and wide understanding of current and new product technology along with manufacturing process.
– Lead improvements of current manufacturing systems, specifically related to quality & productivity.
– Develop maintenance master plan for manufacturing equipment and Improve maintenance process.
– Support Production maintenance activity to prevent Production downtime.
– Support the development and implementation of new product manufacturing processes.
– Train production maintenance team in latest maintenance technology.
– Evaluation of new products, equipment and process, which support standardized maintenance methodology.
– Works with cross functional teams to develop the best standards for quality, process flow, lean manufacturing, and continuous improvements.
– Share best practices with quality engineering, and production.
– Assist with the development of standardized work procedures and assist in training employees on new concepts and procedures.
– Assist with the development of specifications for new assembly equipment to production maintenance.
– 5 or more years in manufacturing environment with strong background in maintenance engineering or technology.
– Must be bilingual in English and Korean
– Engineering degree or equivalent experience
– Knowledge of manufacturing/assembly concepts.
– Excellent problem solving and maintenance skills.
– Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, and general computer skills.
– Ability to prioritize multiple projects.
– Enthusiastic, cooperative, and displays a positive attitude.
– Must have excellent communication skills.