Our Maintenance Techs play a vital role in our success. Our Techs provide support in the maintenance of production equipment to reduce production downtime.
– Perform the scheduled tasks and installations in the production and facilities areas
– Perform preventive and corrective maintenance to equipment and facilities.
– Provide support to the areas that require it
– Respond to any urgent issues in the area
– Comply with the quality and environmental standards procedures and instructions (those applicable)
– Maintenance, control and filing of the documentation.
– Record all activities in log for follow-up
– Implementation of programs to reduce down-time for non-functioning equipment and/or machinery
– Chemical products handling
– 5S in all working areas
– Ensure maintenance team complies with PPE requirements
2 years of experience in similar manufacturing environment.
High School Diploma or equivalent GED
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
– The ability to work with minimal supervision
– Ability to complete assigned projects on time in a changing environment
– Demonstrate good ethical characteristics and behaviors
– Ability to perform tasks using Microsoft software; Word, Excel etc.
– Basic Applied statistics
– Control of spilled substances
– Handling of equipment against fire
– Emergency programs
– Basic knowledge about Lean Manufacturing and its tools
– Problem solving techniques
– Leadership skills, communication, human relations
– Internal work regulations
– Quality and environmental systems
– Air emissions
– Communication techniques
– Training in the work area
– Preventive, corrective and predictive maintenance