Production Team Member
This individual performs tasks assigned by TL/SV in order to satisfy Customer requirements and meet Company goals.
– Perform daily checks to ensure product compliance
– Complete daily documentation including check sheets for lines, 5s check sheet, hour by hour format
– Knowledge of and compliance quality escalation policy
– 5s as defined by team leader
– Perform assembly of product at process takt time
– Performs assembly of product according to process work instructions
– Team player, helps to create and keep positive environment
– Capable of learning multiple processes and performing at takt time
– Performs start up activities such as rabbits, glue weight, weld checks, etc.
– Performs other activities as requested by TL/SV
– Follows all company policies and procedures related to employee conduct
– Understand and follow all company safety policies and procedures
– Participate in continuous improvement activities
Manufacturing experience, preferably automotive
– High School education or equivalent required.
– Good oral and written communication skills
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
– Team player
– Positive attitude
– Flexible concerning overtime
– Ability to meet takt at multiple processes
– Standing and walking frequently throughout the shift
– Extensive use of hands to manipulate materials and operate equipment
– Exerting force equivalent to lifting up to approximately 10 lbs. frequently, 20 lbs. occasionally. None above 40 lbs.
– Must be proactive in 5s roles and responsibilities
– Support continuous process improvement activities
– Positions require continuous standing and walking on concrete flooring, bending, kneeling, reaching, pushing, pulling, repetitive use of the hands and arms.