To ensure all molding schedules are met by maintaining all feed system equipment and filling resin hoppers as needed.
Preventive maintenance of complete feed system
– Reduce resin loss
– Clean and maintain machine hoppers for next molding run.
– Fill and maintain resin bins and dryers
– PM and maintenance of drying equipment.
– Inventory of resins.
– Assist in monthly & daily inventory discrepancy analysis
– 5S of resin room
– Keeping all machines loaded and running to prevent downtime.
– Support the production areas
– Move large pallets and boxes as needed.
– Comply with the quality and environment standards procedures and instructions (those applicable)
– All those activities generated as a result of changes, requirements and/or improvement in the process of the applicable area
Minimum 1 year working injection molding or resin handling manufacturing environment
– High School Diploma
– Trade or technical school is preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
– Ability to utilize HMI
– Read and understand labels
– Standing, climbing.
– Strong communication skills.
– Ability to work with little to no supervision.
– Ability to climb to top of silo, and work on elevated platforms.