Location: Production area
Report To: Production Assistant Manager
Type of Position: Full-time
Supervise the production department resources, schedules, & equipment.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
1. Supervise employees
2. Participate in the analysis of product rejections
3. Assure completion of the production schedule
4. Provide support and training to the employees.
5. Participate in problem solving teams
6. Insure the quality of the product, by monitoring the compliance of the quality requirements and criteria
7. Supervise compliance with the area’s procedures and instructions
8. Monitor the reliability of the processes
9. Participate in the responses to customer complaints
10. Supervise and provide corrective actions for the production performance indicators using fast response
11. Implement continuous improvement programs in the production area
12. Utilize business systems for decision making and ensure accuracy.
13. Implement inventory and scrap reduction projects
14. Comply with the quality and environment standards procedures and instructions (those applicable)
15. All those activities generated as a result of changes, requirements and/or improvement in the process of the applicable area